|Look up blondie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Blondie may refer to:
- Blondie (comic strip), a long-running newspaper comic strip named after its blond-haired main character, launched in 1930
- Blondie (1938 film), first in a series of movies based on the comic strip
- Blondie (radio) (1939–1950), a radio comedy series based on the comic strip
- Blondie (1957 TV series), the NBC TV series based on the comic strip
- Blondie (1968 TV series), the updated, short-lived, CBS TV series based on the comic strip
- Blondie (band), an American rock band formed in 1974
- Blondie (1975 film), a French film
- Blondie (2012 film), a Swedish film
- The nickname of Clint Eastwood's nameless character in the 1966 film The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- title character of Blondie Johnson, a 1933 Warner Bros. film, played by Joan Blondell
- Blondie (confection), a brownie made without chocolate
- The name for the reserve boat of the Cambridge University Women's Boat Club (founded 1940)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blondie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.