Blood Brother (2018 film)
|Directed by||John Pogue|
|Produced by||Michael Luisi|
|Written by||Michael Finch |
|Music by||Junkie XL|
|Edited by||Lester Wilson|
Blood Brother takes place on the mean streets of a city in decay, where a recently released convict begins to take murderous revenge against his childhood friends, whom he believes let him take the fall for a crime they collectively committed. As the bodies start piling up, one of the friends Sonny (Trey Songz), now a cop, will stop at nothing to put an end to the murderous rampage and to right the many wrongs of their tragically violent past. It also includes China Anne McClain, Jack Kesy, Hassan Johnson, Fetty Wap, and Jessica Re' Williams as Donna.
- Trey Songz as Sonny
- Jack Kesy as Jake Banning
- R-Truth as Blaine 
- Fetty Wap as Emilio
- Hassan Johnson as Joe
- China Anne McClain as Darcy
Blood Brother was originally titled Brother's Blood, and was announced in December 2015. Principal photography on the film began on January 13, 2016 in New Orleans. WWE Studios would be co-producing and co-financing the film under a deal with Lionsgate's CodeBlack Entertainment, with Michael Luisi producing for WWE.
- Hipes, Patrick (December 3, 2015). "WWE Studios & Lionsgate's Codeblack Films Unveil Co-Production Deal; First Pic Is Trey Songz-Starring 'Brother's Blood'". Deadline. Retrieved January 25, 2016.
- R-Truth To Appear In Upcoming WWE Studios Movie
- Middleton, Marc (2017-05-16). "Apollo Crews Encourages Titus O'Neil (Video), R-Truth Featured In WWE Studios Trailer, The Godfather". Wrestling, Inc. Retrieved 2018-11-04.
- "WWE's 'Brother's Blood' Movie is Now Hiring Stand-ins in New Orleans". Project Casting. Retrieved January 25, 2016.
- "On the Set for 1/22/16: Michael Fassbender Starts Shooting Universal's 'The Snowman', Antonio Banderas Wraps on 'Security'". www.ssninsider.com. January 22, 2016. Archived from the original on 2017-02-05. Retrieved January 25, 2016.
|This article about an action thriller film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|