Blood Feast 2: All U Can Eat
This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Blood Feast 2: All U Can Eat|
|Directed by||Herschell Gordon Lewis|
|Produced by||Jacky Lee Morgan
W. Boyd Ford
David F. Friedman
|Written by||W. Boyd Ford|
|Starring||John McConnell (as John 'Spud' McConnell)
|Cinematography||Chris W. Johnson|
|Edited by||Steven Teagle|
|Distributed by||Queso Grande Productions Inc.
Shriek Show (DVD) (U.S.)
99 minutes (director's cut)
Blood Feast 2: All U Can Eat is a 2002 comedy horror splatter film directed by Herschell Gordon Lewis. It is a sequel to Lewis's 1963 Blood Feast. Filmed under a working title of Blood Feast 2: Buffet of Blood and using the same grindhouse style as its predecessor, the film continues the story began in the original film, where a grandson of Fuad Ramses attempts to restart his grandfather's catering business. The film features a cameo appearance by John Waters, a fan of Lewis' work.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (September 2014)
Fuad Ramses III (J.P. Delahoussaye) returns to Miami to reopen his grandfather's defunct catering company. This arouses the interest of the local sheriff (Mark McLachlan), who holds Fuad's family reputation in ill favor. Fuad is soon, however, asked to cater the sheriff's wedding by his mother-in-law, Mrs. Lampley (Melissa Morgan), and fiancee, Tiffani (Toni Wynne). After finding his grandfather's statue of Ishtar, an Egyptian Babylonian goddess, in a utility closet, he becomes possessed by her evil spirit. He then goes on to create the 'blood feast' his grandfather failed to do, by killing young women in the area and making them into party food for the wedding.
- John McConnell as Detective Dave Loomis
- Mark McLachlan as Detective Mike Myers
- Melissa Morgan as Mrs. Lampley
- Toni Wynne as Tiffani Lampley
- J.P. Delahoussaye as Fuad Ramses III
- Chris Mauer as Mr. Lampley
- Christy Brown as Bambi Deere
- Christina Cuenca as Misti Morning
- Michelle Miller as Laci Hundees
- Kristi Polit as Trixi Treater
- Jill Rao as Candi Graham
- Cindy Roubal as Brandi Alexander
- Veronica Russell as Secretary
- John Waters as The Reverend
- Penelope Helmer as Pippi the Cop
- Stevie Leininger as Stripey
- Billy Slaughter as Best Man
The film had its world premiere at the 2001 Butt-Numb-A-Thon in Austin, Texas. It had its UK premiere at the Dead by Dawn Edinburgh Horror Film Festival in Edinburgh, Scotland on 31 March 2002, and was released on DVD by Media Blasters' horror label Shriek Show on 29 July.
- "John Waters - Professor of Film and Subculture - Biography". egs.edu. Archived from the original on July 4, 2012. Retrieved July 12, 2012.
- Clarke, Frederick S. (2003). Cinefantastique. F. S. Clarke. 35: 70. ASIN B001CPEV98. Missing or empty
- Fred Beldin. "Blood Feast 2: All U Can Eat (2002)". Allmovie. Retrieved 1 July 2012.
- "Dead By Dawn 2002 Lineup". Retrieved 18 November 2016.