This article is missing information about the film's production, and theatrical/home media releases.(June 2018)
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Richard Jefferies|
Luigi Cingolani (associate producer)|
Donald Langdon (producer)
Nico Mastorakis (producer)
John D. Schofield (executive producer)
Brian Trenchard-Smith (co-producer)
Richard Jefferies (screenplay) &|
Nico Mastorakis (screenplay)
James Earl Jones|
Mary Louise Weller
21st Century Film Corporation (United States)|
80 minutes (Germany)|
97 minutes (UK)
82 minutes (USA)
This article needs an improved plot summary. (June 2018)
A treasure hunter accidentally frees a monster on a Greek island, forcing local villagers to revisit the sacrifice of virgins.
- James Earl Jones as Frye
- José Ferrer as Nereus
- Lila Kedrova as Sister Anna
- Mary Louise Weller as Sherry Grice
- Martin Kove as Neil Grice
- Lydia Cornell as Barbara
- Deborah Shelton as Madeline Grice
- Sofia Seirli as Sister Elena
- Despina Tomazani as Lethe's Mother
- Rania Photiou as Lethe
- Spyros Papafrantzis as Dionysis
- Irini Tripkou as Virgin
- Annabel Schofield as Vikki
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (October 2014)
Charles Tatum from eFilmCritic.com awarded the film 3 out of 4 stars, noting that, although the film wasn't perfect, it had its moments. In particular, Tatum commended the film's suspense scenes, and monster design. Author and film critic Leonard Maltin awarded the film 1.5 out of 4 stars, stating that the film's Greek scenery was the film's only distinction, calling it "[a] substandard programmer". TV Guide offered similar criticism, awarding it 1/5 stars, calling it "An embarrassing picture for all concerned, but fun for devotees of "bad enough to be good" movies."
- Tatum, Charles. "Movie Review - Blood Tide - eFilmCritic". eFilmCritic.com. Charles Tatum. Retrieved 14 June 2018.
- Leonard Maltin (3 September 2013). Leonard Maltin's 2014 Movie Guide. Penguin Publishing Group. p. 150. ISBN 978-1-101-60955-2.
- "Blood Tide - Movie Reviews and Movie Ratings". TV Guide.com. TV Guide. Retrieved 14 June 2018.
- Blood Tide at AllMovie
- Tide/ Blood Tide on IMDb
- Blood Tide at Rotten Tomatoes
- Blood Tide at the TCM Movie Database
|This article about a 1980s horror film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|