Blood for Blood
This article's tone or style may not reflect the encyclopedic tone used on Wikipedia. (December 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Blood for Blood|
Erick "Buddha" Medina, "White Trash" Rob Lind, Ian McFarland, and former drummer Mike "Cap'n" Mahoney.
|Origin||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Years active||1994 – 2004 (hiatus) 2010|
I Scream Records
Buddah & the Boys
The Enemy Within
The Ducky Boys
Sinners and Saints
"White Trash" Rob Lind
Erick "Buddha" Medina|
Mike "Cap'n" Mahoney
Blood for Blood is an American hardcore punk band from Boston, Massachusetts, United States. It was formed in 1994 by Erick "Buddha" Medina & Rob Lind, drawing inspiration from the hardcore scene in Boston and New York. In 1997 they were signed to Victory Records. The band describes their sound as influenced by Sheer Terror, Breakdown, Carnivore, and Killing Time.
After their 2004 album the band went on a hiatus till 2010. Guitarist and song writer Rob Lind decided touring with the band was a bad idea due to him focusing on his sobriety. He was a heroin addict and an alcoholic for many years and thought going back to the band would be cause for him to relapse. Instead, for the sake of touring, the band called upon NYHC vet Billy Graziadei from the legendary Biohazard to fill-in guitar duties in Rob's absence.
As Rob went on to make new music for his side project Ramallah. Blood for Blood seem to have been abandoned completely. But in 2016 Rob (being the sole song writer of all Blood for Blood albums since Revenge on Society) decided to start doing Blood for Blood songs while on stage as Ramallah.
- "White Trash" Rob Lind - guitar, vocals
- Ian McFarland - bass
- Robert Falzano - drums (2012)
- Erick "Buddha" Medina - vocals (1994–2012)
- Mike "Cap'n" Mahoney - drums (1994–1999)
- Gina Benevides - bass (1996–1997)
- Greg Dellaria - bass (1995)
- Jeremy Wooden - bass (1994–1995)
- Dustin Hengst - drums (Outlaw Anthems)
- Neal Dike - drums (2004-2012)
- Craig Silverman - guitar (live) (2010-2012)
- Billy Graziadei - guitar (live) (2010-)
|Title||Date of Release (Original)||Label|
|1st Demo (Cassette)||1994||(Unreleased)|
|Hurt You Demo (Cassette)||1995||Self-released|
|Soulless 7||1996||Devour Records|
|Enemy 7||1997||Lost Disciple Records/Open Handed Records (vinyl)|
|Spit My Last Breath||June 22, 1997||Victory Records|
|Revenge on Society||April 17, 1998||Victory Records|
|Livin' in Exile||July 13, 1999||Victory Records|
|Wasted Youth Brew||April 24, 2001||Victory Records|
|Outlaw Anthems||January 15, 2002||Victory Records|
|Serenity||June 22, 2004||Thorp Records|
- "Blood for Blood breaks silence on assault charges, kicks out accused singer". Punknews.org. 2012-07-26. Retrieved 2015-10-17.
- "BLOOD FOR BLOOD Singer Booted After Allegations of Raping A Minor". Metal Injection. 2012-07-26. Retrieved 2015-10-17.
- "Biohazard Guitarist To Tour With Reunited Blood For Blood". Roadrunnerrecords.com. 2010-06-20. Archived from the original on 2010-07-01. Retrieved 2015-10-17.