Blood for Blood
Blood for Blood
Erick "Buddha" Medina, "White Trash" Rob Lind, Ian McFarland, and former drummer Mike "Cap'n" Mahoney
|Origin||Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.|
|Genres||Heavy hardcore, hardcore punk|
|Years active||1994–2004 (hiatus)|
|Labels||Victory, Thorp, I Scream|
Buddah & the Boys
The Enemy Within
The Ducky Boys
Sinners and Saints
"White Trash" Rob Lind
|Past members||Billy Graziadei|
Erick "Buddha" Medina
Mike "Cap'n" Mahoney
Blood for Blood is an American hardcore punk band from Boston, Massachusetts. It was formed in 1994 by Erick "Buddha" Medina and "White Trash" Rob Lind, drawing inspiration from the hardcore scene in Boston and New York. In 1997, they were signed to Victory Records. The band describes its sound as influenced by Sheer Terror, Breakdown, Carnivore and Killing Time.
After their 2004 album was released, the band went on hiatus until 2010. Guitarist and songwriter Rob Lind decided touring with the band would be detrimental to his newfound sobriety, having been a heroin addict and alcoholic for many years, and feared a relapse. As a tour replacement, the band called upon Billy Graziadei from Biohazard to fill-in guitar duties in Lind's absence.
In 2011, the band mentioned Lind's possible return for another full-length album; however, in June 2012, vocalist Erick Medina was kicked out of the band due to being charged with raping a minor. The band has since been resurrected with Lind on vocals.
- "White Trash" Rob Lind – guitar, vocals
- Ian McFarland – bass
- Robert Falzano – drums (2012)
- Erick "Buddha" Medina – vocals (1994–2012)
- Mike "Cap'n" Mahoney – drums (1994–1999)
- Gina Benevides – bass (1996–1997)
- Greg Dellaria – bass (1995)
- Jeremy Wooden – bass (1994–1995)
- Dustin Hengst – drums (Outlaw Anthems)
- Neal Dike – drums (2004–2012)
- Craig Silverman – guitar (live) (2010–2012)
- Billy Graziadei – guitar (live) (2010)
|Title||Date of release (original)||Label|
|1st Demo (cassette)||1994||(Unreleased)|
|Hurt You Demo (cassette)||1995||Self-released|
|Enemy||1997||Lost Disciple Records/Open Handed Records (vinyl)|
|Spit My Last Breath||June 22, 1997||Victory Records|
|Revenge on Society||April 17, 1998||Victory Records|
|Livin' in Exile||July 13, 1999||Victory Records|
|Wasted Youth Brew||April 24, 2001||Victory Records|
|Outlaw Anthems||January 15, 2002||Victory Records|
|Serenity||June 22, 2004||Thorp Records|
- "Rob Lind: Blood For Blood is back, bitches". Retrieved 2018-11-02.
- bravewords.com. "BIOHAZARD's Billy Graziadei Joins BLOOD FOR BLOOD For European Persistence Tour". bravewords.com. Retrieved 2018-11-02.
- "Blood for Blood breaks silence on assault charges, kicks out accused singer". Punknews.org. 2012-07-26. Retrieved 2015-10-17.
- "BLOOD FOR BLOOD Singer Booted After Allegations of Raping A Minor". Metal Injection. 2012-07-26. Retrieved 2015-10-17.
- "Biohazard Guitarist To Tour With Reunited Blood For Blood". Roadrunnerrecords.com. 2010-06-20. Archived from the original on 2010-07-01. Retrieved 2015-10-17.