Blood of Kingu
|Blood of Kingu|
|Genres||Black metal, death metal|
|Labels||Candlelight, Supernal Music, Debemur Morti, Season of Mist|
Lyrically, Blood of Kingu deals with Sumerian/Ancient Egyptian and Indo-European mythology and history. The vocals include death growls as well as Tibetan chants.. Musical influences are mostly from scandinavian black metal, sumerian/egyptian folk music and death metal.
On 7 December 2007, they released their first album, De occulta philosophia. It was re-released with alternate layout and packaging.
On mid-2016, Blood of Kingu had announced on their facebook page that the band has ended. After that, Roman Saenko started a new musical project called "Windswept" which its debut album will be released on March 2017 with its first track "Blinding and Bottomless abyss is howling".
- De occulta philosophia – 2007
- Sun in the House of the Scorpion – 2010
- Dark Star on the Right Horn of the Crescent Moon - 2014
- Roman Saenko – vocals, guitar, keyboards (2005–2016)
- Thurios – guitar (2007–2016)
- Krechet – bass (2007–2016)
- Yuriy Sinitsky – drums (2007–2016)
- Vlad - keyboards (2014-2016)