From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bloodshot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bloodshot may refer to:
- Red eyes (see conjunctivitis and Red eye)
- Bloodshot (album), a 1973 album by the J. Geils Band
- Bloodshot (comics), a comic book series featuring a fictional superhero called Bloodshot
- Bloodshot Records, record label
- An alternative title to Battle Frenzy, a video game by Domark
- Condemned 2: Bloodshot, a 2008 video game
- Blood Shot (novel), a 1988 novel by Sara Paretsky
- Blood Shot (film)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bloodshot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.