|Look up bloodstone in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bloodstone may refer to:
- Heliotrope (mineral) or bloodstone, a form of chalcedony
- Bloodstone (1988 film), an action/comedy film
- Bloodstone: Subspecies II, a 1993 horror film
- Bloodstone (2009 film), a horror film
- "Bloodstone" a region in at least one of the "Fable" games by Lionhead Studios. Also "Bloodstone Bludgeon," is the name of one Legendary weapon (a hammer,) which can be found and/ or traded in certain editions of the game.
- Bloodstone: An Epic Dwarven Tale, a 1993 video game by Mindcraft Software, Inc.
- James Bond 007: Blood Stone, a 2010 video game
- Bloodstone, an item in the video game series Defense of the Ancients
- Bloodstone Lands, a kingdom in the Forgotten Realms Dungeons & Dragons setting
- Bloodstone (band), an R&B, soul and funk band
- Bloodstone (Russell Morris album), 1971
- Bloodstone (Bloodstone album), 1972
- "Bloodstone", a 1982 song by Judas Priest from Screaming for Vengeance
- "Bloodstone", a 2007 song by Amon Tobin from Foley Room
- "Bloodstone", a 2017 song by Guy Sebastian from Conscious
In other uses:
- Operation Bloodstone, a CIA recruitment program for former Nazi officers and diplomats who could be used in the covert intelligence operations against the Soviet Union
- Ulysses Bloodstone, a Marvel Comics character
- Bloodstone, a novel by Karl Edward Wagner
- Bloodstone (comics), a set index of comics topics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bloodstone.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.