From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bloodwood is a common name for several unrelated trees,including:
- Brosimum paraense, a tree found in Central and South America
- Many Eucalypt trees in the genus Corymbia from Australia
- Haematoxylum campechianum, a tree from Mexico
- Several trees from the genus Pterocarpus
- Baker, Mark (2004). Wood for Woodturners. Sussex: Guild of Master Craftsmen Publications. ISBN 1-86108-324-6.
|This page is an index of articles on plant species (or higher taxonomic groups) with the same common name (vernacular name). If an internal link led you here, you may wish to edit the linking article so that it links directly to the intended article.|