Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bloody mary in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bloody Mary may refer to:
- Mary I of England (1516–1558), Queen of England and Ireland, so called because of her execution of numerous Protestants
- Bloody Mary (rapper), female rapper that was a member of the group Bloods & Crips
- "Bloody Mary", the nickname given to a skeleton of Nanotyrannus found buried alongside a Triceratops
- Mary (elephant), or Bloody Mary or Murderous Mary, an elephant that was infamously publicly hanged
Arts and popular culture
- Bloody Mary (folklore), a ghost said to appear in mirrors when a person repeats her name in front of the mirror and turn three times.
- Bloody Mary, a boss in Terranigma.
- Agent 077: Mission Bloody Mary, a 1965 adventure film
- Bloody Mary (1996 film), a 1996 comedy film
- Bloody Mary (film), a 2006 horror film
- Dead Mary, a 2007 horror film, called Bloody Mary in Japan
- The Legend of Bloody Mary, a 2008 horror film
- Urban Legends: Bloody Mary, a 2005 horror film
- Bloody Mary (DC Comics), a fictional extraterrestrial vampire
- Bloody Mary (Helix), a comic book
- Bloody Mary (Marvel Comics), a fictional telekinetic supervillain
- Bloody Mary (South Pacific), a character in a book*
- "Bloody Mary" (The Alice Rose song)
- "Bloody Mary", a song by Lady Gaga from Born This Way
- "Bloody Mary (Nerve Endings)", a song by Silversun Pickups
- Un Blodymary, an album by Las Ketchup
- "Un Blodymary" (song), title track of the album
- "Bloody Mary" (South Park), an episode of the television series South Park
- "Bloody Mary" (Supernatural), an episode of the television series Supernatural
- The Bloody Mary Show, a British comedy horror web series
- "Scary Mary", a 2011 two part episode of R.L. Stine's The Haunting Hour
Food and drink
- Bloody Mary (cocktail), a cocktail made with tomato juice, vodka, and typically spices
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bloody Mary.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.