From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bloody Saturday may refer to:
- June 21, 1919, the day of violence of the Winnipeg General Strike
- August 14, 1937, accidental bombing by the Chinese on civilian buildings during the Battle of Shanghai
- November 9, 1963, the day Tsurumi rail accident and Mitsui Miike Coal Mine disaster occurred on the same day, which killed 162 and 458 respectively.
- April 11, 1981, 1981 Brixton riot, London, England
- June 20, 2009 is known as Bloody Saturday in Iran
- Bloody Saturday (photograph), a famous photograph of a Chinese baby crying amid the ruins of Shanghai's bombed-out South Station after Japanese bombing attacks on August 28, 1937
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bloody Saturday.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.