|Headquarters||Redwood City, California, USA|
Bloombase, Inc. is a company which develops and markets information security solutions to help organizations lock down data with transparent encryption technologies and mitigate data exfiltration threats.
Bloombase enables encryption to be delivered in form of virtual machine on hypervisors including VMware ESXi, Citrix Xen, Oracle VirtualBox and VM Server, Microsoft Hyper-V, IBM PowerVM, and Red Hat Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM).
- Comparison of disk encryption software
- Disk encryption
- Full disk encryption
- Key management
- Key Management Interoperability Protocol
- On-the-fly encryption
- "Bloombase on VMware Solution Exchange".
- "Bloombase on Amazon Web Services Partner Network".
- "Bloombase Cryptographic Module Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) Validation".
- "Bloombase Cryptographic Module NIST RSA Validation".
- "Security products that implement Camellia".
- "NIST FIPS 140-2 certification of Bloombase Cryptographic Module".
- "Follow-up to NIST's Consideration of XTS-AES as standardized by IEEE Std 1619-2007" (PDF).
- "KMIP Implementations known to the KMIP TC".
- "Companies Supporting The OpenStack Foundation".
- "Corporate members of Linux Foundation".
- "Best of Show Award Interop".