|Headquarters||New Delhi, India|
|Picture format||1080i, HDTV|
|Owner||Business Broadcast News Pvt. Ltd (BBNPL).|
Suspended broadcast operations sinceSeptember 2019
|Former names||Bloomberg UTV, UTVi, Blomberg TV India|
Business Television India (BTVI), formerly known as Bloomberg TV India, Bloomberg UTV and UTVi, was a 24-hour English news channel in the Business-Economy genre, run by Business Broadcast News Pvt. Ltd (BBNPL). The channel's coverage ranges from the latest news on Business, Industry, Markets, and Stocks to Economy, Policy, Banking, Technology, Telecom, and Personal Finance. The Channel disseminates real time news in multiple ways, including television, internet, and mobile device.
The UTVi English business news channel was launched by UTV in April 2008, along with a content deal for ABC News through Disney-ABC International Television (Asia Pacific). Bloomberg also took a stake in the channel in 2008. By late 2009, UTVi had rebranded as Bloomberg UTV, as UTV had switched to Bloomberg for additional content. Reliance Group purchased UTV's stake in 2012 causing another rebranding to Bloomberg TV India.
On 1 August 2016, the channel was rechristened as BTVI from Bloomberg TV India after the licensing agreement between Business Broadcast News and Bloomberg LP came to an end. Earlier in January, both Business Broadcast News and Bloomberg had decided not to renew their licensing agreement, ending a seven-year-old partnership.
On 31 August, the channel suspended broadcast without citing any reason. In a message to its employees just hours prior, it said it has closed the gap with the market leader (CNBC TV18) to emerge as the second largest business channel. 
- "UTV to launch English business news channel UTVi by April-end". Exchange4media. Mumbai. 3 April 2008. Retrieved 24 May 2017.
- "Bloomberg and Business Broadcast News end their media licensing deal". Business Standard India. 23 January 2016. Retrieved 24 May 2017.
- Daswanl, Mansha (December 2009). "The Numbers Game". TV Asia Pacific - ATF Edition. WSN, Inc. p. 4. Retrieved 24 May 2017 – via issu.
- Laghate, Gaurav (1 August 2016). "Bloomberg TV India rechristened as BTVI - The Economic Times". The Economic Times. Retrieved 24 May 2017.
- "BTVI suspends transmission on broadcast platforms". exchange4media. 3 September 2019. Retrieved 6 November 2019.