|Part of a series of articles on|
(Withdrawal of the United Kingdom from the European Union)
United Kingdom portal|
European Union portal
The Bloomberg speech was a party political address given by the then Conservative Prime Minister of the United Kingdom David Cameron during the Conservative-Liberal Democrat Coalition but without the support of the then Deputy Prime Minister of the United Kingdom Nick Clegg and the Liberal Democrats on the 23 January 2013 at Bloomberg London regarding the UK’s future relationship with Europe in which the Prime Minister called for fundamental reform of the European Union and called for a in–out referendum to be held in the UK on whether or not it should remain a member state of the European Union.
- United Kingdom renegotiation of European Union membership, 2015–16
- 2016 United Kingdom European Union membership referendum
- "EU Speech at Bloomberg". UK Gov.
- "Is it "The Bloomberg Speech"?". BBC News.
- "Read the speech that was the start of the end of David Cameron". The Independent. 2016-06-24. Retrieved 2018-12-30.