|Elevation||2,615 ft (797 m)|
|Time zone||Mountain (MST) (UTC-7)|
|• Summer (DST)||MDT (UTC-6)|
|GNIS feature ID||780133|
Bloomfield (formerly, Adams) is a small unincorporated community in Dawson County, Montana. It is located 23 miles (37 km) northeast of the Yellowstone River and the city of Glendive, Montana, which is the county seat for Dawson County. Bloomfield is inside area code 406 and has a post office with ZIP code 59315. The population of the community was 150 at the 2010 United States Census.
The town takes its name from Bloomfield, Nebraska, hometown of settlers J. Berton and Dave Crockett. They were soon followed by other Bloomfield families. Previously the town was part of an Amish community.
- "Bloomfield". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- "Visit Montana - Bloomfield". Retrieved 6 January 2014.
- "Bloomfield, MT Zip Codes". Zip-Codes.com. Retrieved 6 January 2014.
- "American FactFinder - Community Facts". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 10 December 2014. Retrieved 6 January 2014.
- "Montana Place Names Companion". Montana Historical Society. Retrieved 25 July 2017.
- Climate Summary for Bloomfield, Montana
|This Montana state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|