Blooming Grove Township, Franklin County, Indiana
|Blooming Grove Township|
Church in Blooming Grove
Location of Blooming Grove Township in Franklin County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||21.53 sq mi (55.8 km2)|
|• Land||21.49 sq mi (55.7 km2)|
|• Water||0.04 sq mi (0.1 km2)|
|Elevation||997 ft (304 m)|
|• Density||53.7/sq mi (20.7/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453114|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 21.53 square miles (55.8 km2), of which 21.49 square miles (55.7 km2) (or 99.81%) is land and 0.04 square miles (0.10 km2) (or 0.19%) is water. Shady Lake is in this township.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Harmony Township, Union County (northeast)
- Fairfield Township (east)
- Brookville Township (southeast)
- Metamora Township (southwest)
- Laurel Township (west)
- Jackson Township, Fayette County (northwest)
The township contains one cemetery, Ebenezer.
- "Blooming Grove Township, Franklin County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Reifel, August Jacob (1915). History of Franklin County, Indiana. Windmill Publications. p. 140.
|This Franklin County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|