Bloomingdale Township, DuPage County, Illinois
Location in DuPage County
DuPage County's location in Illinois
|Settled||November 6, 1849|
|• Supervisor||Edward N. Levato|
|• Total||35.3 sq mi (91 km2)|
|• Land||34.01 sq mi (88.1 km2)|
|• Water||1.29 sq mi (3.3 km2) 3.65%|
|Elevation||781 ft (238 m)|
|• Estimate (2016)||112,158|
|• Density||3,290.6/sq mi (1,270.5/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||60101, 60103, 60108, 60137, 60139, 60143, 60148, 60157, 60172, 60185, 60188, 60190|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 35.3 square miles (91 km2), of which 34.01 square miles (88.1 km2) (or 96.35%) is land and 1.29 square miles (3.3 km2) (or 3.65%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
- Addison (west quarter)
- Carol Stream (partial)
- Glendale Heights (vast majority)
- Hanover Park (partial)
- Itasca (partial)
- Lombard (north edge)
- Roselle (partial)
- Schaumburg (partial)
- Winfield (north edge)
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these seven cemeteries: Bloomingdale, Cloverdale, Freinenigreit, Old Ontarioville, St. Andrew Ukrainian Orthodox, St. Isidore's and St. Luke's Lutheran.
- Interstate 290
- Interstate 355
- U.S. Route 20
- Illinois Route 19
- Illinois Route 53
- Illinois Route 64
- Illinois Route 390
Airports and landing strips
- Clarke Heliport
- Mitchell Field (historical)
- Schaumburg Regional Airport (partial)
- Kadijah Lake
- Mallard Lake
- Illinois's 6th congressional district
- State House District 45
- State House District 55
- State House District 56
- State Senate District 23
- State Senate District 28
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "A Look at Township Government". Bloomingdale Township. Retrieved 8 October 2015.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.
- "Bloomingdale Township, DuPage County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-10.
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
||Hanover Township, Cook County||Schaumburg Township, Cook County||Elk Grove Township, Cook County|
|Wayne Township||Addison Township|
|Winfield Township||Milton Township||York Township|