Bloomington Township, Decatur County, Iowa
Parts of this article (those related to population) need to be updated.September 2018)(
Location in Decatur County
|• Total||35.68 sq mi (92.42 km2)|
|• Land||35.61 sq mi (92.22 km2)|
|• Water||0.08 sq mi (0.19 km2) 0.21%|
|Elevation||1,076 ft (328 m)|
|• Density||5.5/sq mi (2.1/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||0467466|
Bloomington Township covers an area of 35.68 square miles (92.42 square kilometers); of this, 0.08 square miles (0.19 square kilometers) or 0.21 percent is water. The stream of Pot Hole Creek runs through this township.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Grand River Township (north)
- Decatur Township (northeast)
- Burrell Township (east)
- New Buda Township (southeast)
- Fayette Township (south)
- Riley Township, Ringgold County (southwest)
- Athens Township, Ringgold County (west)
- Monroe Township, Ringgold County (northwest)
The township contains two cemeteries: Elk and Lillie.
- Smith, Heman Conoman (1915). History of Decatur County, Iowa, and Its People, Volume 1. S. J. Clarke Publishing Company. p. 17.
|This article about the geography of Decatur County, Iowa is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|