|This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2014)|
|Genres||Psychedelic rock, acid rock, freakbeat, hard rock|
|Labels||Marmalade Records (Polydor)|
|Associated acts||Family, B.B. Blunder|
Blossom Toes were an English psychedelic pop band active between 1967 and 1969. Initially known as The Ingoes, they were renamed and signed to manager Giorgio Gomelsky's Marmalade label. The original line-up comprised Brian Godding (born 19 August 1945, Monmouth, South Wales) (guitar, vocals, keyboards), Jim Cregan (born James Cregan, 9 March 1946, Yeovil, Somerset) (guitar, vocals), Brian Belshaw (born 25 February 1944, Wigan, Lancashire) (bass, vocals), and Kevin Westlake (born Kevin Patrick Westlake, 5 March 1947, Dublin, Co Dublin, Ireland — 30 September 2004) (drums). 
The band's debut album, We Are Ever So Clean is a classic example of quintessentially English psychedelia. On release, it was presented in the UK music magazine Melody Maker as "Giorgio Gomelsky's Lonely Hearts Club Band". Although not a major commercial success, tracks such as "What On Earth" or "Look At Me, I'm You" have helped give the album something of a cult period status as it is unearthed by successive generations of 1960s retro fans. It was included in Record Collector's list of the "100 Greatest Psychedelic Records".
If Only For A Moment saw the band taking a noticeably heavier and rockier direction, with Cregan and Godding's distinctive two-part guitar harmonies playing a prominent role. At this point Westlake left, and was replaced by John "Poli" Palmer, and then Barry Reeves.
- We Are Ever So Clean (Album - October 1967, Marmalade 607001 (mono) 608001 (stereo); re-released as Sunbeam Records CD SBRCD5035 in 2007)
- If Only for a Moment (Album - July 1969, Marmalade 608010; re-released as Sunbeam Records CD SBRCD5036 in 2007)
- Love Bomb - Live 1967-69 (Live album - 2009, Sunbeam Records 2CD SBR2CD5049, 3LP SBR3LP5049)
- Collection (1988, Decal/Charly TCLIKD 43)
- What On Earth: Rarities 1967-69 (2009, Sunbeam Records CD SBRCD5071)
As THE INGOES:
- Before We Were Blossom Toes (2010, Sunbeam Records)
- "What On Earth" / "Mrs. Murphy's Budgerigar" / "Look At Me I'm You" (October 1967, Marmalade 598002 EP)
- "I'll Be Your Baby Tonight" (Bob Dylan) b/w "Love Is" (March 1968, Marmalade 598009)
- "Postcard" / "Everybody's Leaving Me Now" (October 1968, Marmalade 598012)
- "Peace Loving Man" / "Just Above My Hobby Horse's Head" (April 1969, Marmalade 598014)
- "New Day" (signaled on the SBRCD5036 Sunbeam Records CD as "unreleased 45 A-side") b/w "Love Bomb" (October 1969, Marmalade 598022)
- Larkin C 'Virgin Encyclopedia of Sixties Music' (Muze UK Ltd, 1997) ISBN 0-7535-0149-X) p65
- Richie Unterberger. "Blossom Toes". allmusic.com. Retrieved March 16, 2015.
- "Record Collector Magazine’s 100 Greatest Psychedelic Records: Web link". Retrieved 2011-09-06.
- Blossom Toes Biography
- Brian Godding Official Website
- Blossom Toes discography at Discogs
- Blossom Toes at AllMusic
- http://www.sunbeamrecords.com/blossom_toes.html Sunbeam Records Reissues
- Historien om klubb Filips del 1. (The history of club Filips pt. 1)
- Historien om klubb Filips del 2. (The history of club Filips pt. 2)