From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up blow up, blow-up, or blowup in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Blow up, Blow-up or Blowup may refer to:
- An inflatable
- Blowup, a 1966 film by Michelangelo Antonioni
- Blow-up and Other Stories, a short story collection by Julio Cortázar
- Blow Up (magazine), an Italy-based music magazine
- Blow Up (club night), a club night in London, established in 1993
- Blow Up (band), a British indie band
- Blow-Up (DJ duo), an American DJ duo
- Blow Up (Bobby Hutcherson album), 1969
- Blow Up (The Smithereens album), 1991
- Blow-Up (soundtrack), an album by Herbie Hancock, featuring music composed for the 1966 film
- Blow Up (EP), a 2004 EP by The Presets
- Blow Up, an album by Bomba Estéreo
- Blow Up, an album by The Smithereens
- Blow Up Records, a UK record label
- Blow Up, a song by Devo from the album "Total Devo"
- Blow Up, a song by Sammy Adams
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blow up.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.