Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up blowback in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Blowback may refer to:
- Blowback (firearms), a system of operation for self-loading firearms that obtains energy from the motion of the cartridge case as it is pushed to the rear by expanding gases created by the ignition of the propellant charge
- Blowback (forensics), vacuum effect created in the barrel of a firearm when it is discharged
- Blowback, firearm discharge materials a concern for Shooting range#Common safety practices
Media and entertainment
- Blowback (film), a 2000 film
- Blowback (album), a 2001 album by rapper Tricky
- "Blowback" (FlashForward), a 2010 FlashForward episode
- "Blowback" (Alias episode)
- Blowback (Journeyman)
- Blowback (NCIS)
- Blowback (The Shield)
- Blowback Productions, an independent film and television production company founded in 1988 by Marc Levin. Along with producing partner, Daphne Pinkerson, they have made over 20 films and won numerous awards.
- Blowback (intelligence), unintended consequences of a covert operation that are suffered by the civil population of the aggressor government
- Blowback, a 2009 bestselling military action thriller novel by former Indian Army officer Major Mukul Deva published by HarperCollins
- Blowback, a 2013 spy novel by former United States CIA operations officer Valerie Plame
- Blowback: The Costs and Consequences of American Empire, a 2000 nonfiction book by Chalmers Johnson
- Another term for backscatter (email)
- An aerodynamic phenomenon affecting helicopter rotors also called flap back
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blowback.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.