From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Blowdown (disambiguation))
|Look up blowdown in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Blowdown may refer to:
- Windthrow or forest blowdown, a felling of trees by windstorm
- Blowdown stack, a vertical containment structure at a refinery or chemical plant
- Boiler blowdown, a steam-boiler process to remove impurities
- Blowdown, a television series focusing on explosive demolition
- accidental pressure loss in a nuclear reactor pressure vessel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blowdown.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.