Bloxham Village Museum
The museum was established in 1980. The museum collection includes carpets and associated objects from Steel's Carpet Mill in the village and books published by Gaston's Alpine Books, founded by the Alpinist Louis Baume and latterly based in Bloxham.
- "Bloxham Village Museum". UK: Oxfordshire Museums Council. Retrieved 31 July 2017.
- "Bloxham Village Museum". UK: Oxfordshire County Council. Retrieved 31 July 2017.
- "Bloxham Village Museum". VisitorUK.com. UK. Retrieved 31 July 2017.
- Thorburn, Malcolm. "Essential Knowledge Mountaineering". AbeBooks. Retrieved 1 August 2017.
- Sherwood & Pevsner 1974, pp. 481–482.
- Sherwood, Jennifer; Pevsner, Nikolaus (1974). Oxfordshire. The Buildings of England. Harmondsworth: Penguin Books. ISBN 0-14-071045-0.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bloxham Village Museum.|
|This article related to a museum in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|