From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Blu or BLU may refer to:
- Blu Cantrell (born 1976), American singer
- Blu (artist), a visual artist
- Blu (comic strip character), a character from Monica's Gang
- BLU (company), a manga production company
- Blu (rapper), a rapper from Los Angeles, California
- Blu Products, a mobile phone manufacturer
- David Blu (born 1980), American–Israeli basketball player
- Quadra Blu, a character from Max Rep comics by illustrator Lyman Dally
- Blu, a fictional Spix's Macaw in the 2011 film Rio
- Blu, a brand of electronic cigarette owned by Lorillard Tobacco Company
- Bomb Live Unit (as opposed to Bomb Dummy Unit). The acronym is used for several American bombs, including the BLU-109 bomb, BLU-97/B Combined Effects Bomb, BLU-114/B "Soft-Bomb", BLU-116, Mark 84 bomb or BLU-117, BLU-82, and BLU-43 Dragontooth
- BackLight Unit an acronym for part of a backlit Liquid-crystal display.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Note: This page may need to be cleaned up to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Further information might be found on the talk page. Tools: DabFix