From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Blucher)
Blücher may refer to:
Ships named Blücher (after Gebhard von Blücher) include:
- SMS Blücher (1877), a training corvette of the Imperial German navy
- Blücher (steamship), a 1901 steamship of the Hamburg America Line
- SMS Blücher, an armoured cruiser of World War I
- German cruiser Blücher, a heavy cruiser of World War II, sunk in the Oslofjord
Other things named Blücher include
- Derby shoe, called a blucher in American English, whose laces tie over the tongue on two flaps
- Blucher shoe, a shoe with open lacing, similar to the derby, but with vamp in one piece.
- Blücher Order, an East German decoration named after Gebhard Leberecht von Blücher
- Blücher (locomotive), an early railway locomotive built by George Stephenson
- Blücher is the name of a song by power metal band Kamelot from their 2007 album Ghost Opera.
- Wolf pack Blücher, a German wolf pack of World War II
- Frau Blücher, a character in the 1974 film Young Frankenstein
- Blücher, a hand in the British card game Napoleon
- Blucher, Newcastle, a small district of Newcastle upon Tyne, England.
- Blücher (film), a 1988 Norwegian film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blücher.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.