BlueStar (formerly "BlueStar PR"), "The Jewish Ink Tank", is a San Francisco-based nonprofit organization which produces "visual media that strengthens existing efforts to gain popular support and interest for Israel and Judaism." Blue Star creates and distributes pro-Israel posters, rally signs, postcards, and brochures. They also put up transit shelter ads and billboards. They also host Write On For Israel/San Francisco, a one-year program to training future Israel leaders and advocates. The program is available for high school students, college students, and adults.
- The Israel Project, a prominent Israel advocacy group based in DC, distributed close to 20,000 copies of our posters and DVDs during both the Democratic and Republican conventions, and a second campaign to media outlets, and frequently highlights our materials in their research on Israel messaging
- StandWithUs, another prominent Israel advocacy group based in Los Angeles features a number of our fliers on their site and has paid for rally boards to counter anti-Israel protests
- American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) the fifth largest Jewish lobbyist in Congress, displayed our materials during several State conventions to educate policy makers regarding Israel’s positive attributes
- American Jewish Committee (AJC)
- Anti-Defamation League (ADL) has cooperated with BlueStar to fight anti-semitism in San Francisco
- San Francisco Jewish Community Relations Council (JCRC) uses our posters, fliers and postcards to boost awareness for its JIMENA project and on campus;
- The Greater Washington D.C. JCRC used our posters to promote its "Bluestring" Solidarity with Israel campaign
- Israeli Consulates
- Zionist Organization of America used our fliers and DVDs to promote Israel’s acceptance of gays and to highlight a gay Palestinian speaker’s Israel boosting talks in more than 25 campuses
- More than 80 Congregations and Jewish day schools in North America
- Countless Hillel organizations on more than 100 campuses used our posters and requested customized posters to support Jewish and Israeli causes and to protest anti-Israeli speaking events.
BlueStar PR was founded in 2003, and was originally funded by the Richard and Rhoda Goldman Fund.  It has since changed its name to "BlueStar" and has become a non-profit organization which solicits donations.
- "UC restrictions on Israel study challenged". Jewish Telegraphic Agency. February 14, 2008.
- "About BlueStar PR". BlueStar PR. Archived from the original on 2008-01-02.
|This article about a subject related to a Jewish organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a political organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|