Project Blue Book (TV series)
This article is missing information about production, additional casting.(September 2018)
|Project Blue Book|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Production location(s)||Vancouver, British Columbia|
Project Blue Book is an upcoming American science fiction drama television series, scheduled to premiere on History January 8, 2019. The main role of Josef Allen Hynek is played by Aidan Gillen, and the series will consist of ten episodes. The series is based on the real-life Project Blue Book.
The series revolves around secret U.S. Air Force investigations into supposed UFO encounters and unexplained phenomenon, undertaken by astrophysicist, and eventual ufologist, Josef Allen Hynek in the 1950s and 1960s.
Cast and characters
- Aidan Gillen as Josef Allen Hynek
- Michael Malarkey as Captain Michael Quinn
- Laura Mennell as Mimi Hynek
- Michael Harney as General Hugh Valentine
- Ksenia Solo as Susie Miller
- Pedersen, Erik (5 October 2018). "'Project Blue Book': History Reveals Premiere Date & Trailer For Robert Zemeckis' UFO Drama Series". Deadline. Retrieved 5 October 2018.
- "Aidan Gillen to Star in Robert Zemeckis UFO Series Blue Book". Den of Geek!. October 26, 2017. Retrieved October 27, 2017.
- Deerwester, Jayme (May 25, 2017). "'Blue Book' value: History picks up UFO drama from Robert Zemeckis". USA Today. Retrieved October 27, 2017.
- Petski, Denise (December 8, 2017). "'Blue Book': Michael Malarkey Joins Robert Zemeckis-Produced UFO Series At History". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved December 8, 2017.
- Andreeva, Nellie (November 8, 2017). "'Blue Book': Laura Mennell To Star In UFO Series At History". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved November 9, 2017.
- Petski, Denise (November 21, 2017). "'Blue Book': Michael Harney & Ksenia Solo Join Robert Zemeckis-Produced UFO Series At History". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved November 21, 2017.
- Leighton, Susan (September 25, 2018). "Project Blue Book invades History Channel in the winter". 1428elm.com. Retrieved October 1, 2018.
|This article about a television show originating in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|