Blue Collar Comedy Tour: The Movie
|Blue Collar Comedy Tour: The Movie|
|Directed by||C.B. Harding|
Larry the Cable Guy
David Alan Grier
|Distributed by||Warner Bros.|
|March 28, 2003|
Blue Collar Comedy Tour: The Movie is a 2003 American stand-up comedy concert film from Warner Bros. Pictures. It stars renowned comedians Jeff Foxworthy and Bill Engvall and fellow Blue Collar comics Ron White and Larry the Cable Guy. The movie is similar in nature to that of The Original Kings of Comedy. It was followed by two direct-to-video sequels, Blue Collar Comedy Tour Rides Again (2004) and Blue Collar Comedy Tour: One for the Road (2006). The film received critical acclaim.
The film features live stand-up performances filmed at Phoenix's Dodge Theater in July 2002 as well as behind-the-scenes sequences highlighting the individual comedians.
When aired on Comedy Central, in addition to editing of the stand-up material for time and content, Heidi Klum's appearance is completely cut out.
- Dodge Theater in Phoenix, Arizona
- Scottsdale, Arizona
- Scottsdale Fashion Square -7014 East Camelback Road (mall scenes)
- Phoenix, Arizona PARK N' SWAP
- Mesa, Arizona FIESTA MALL
- "Don't Ask Me No Questions", Chris Cagle
- "Act Naturally", Buck Owens
- "Sharp Dressed Man", ZZ Top
- "Boogie Chillen", John Lee Hooker
- "Venom Wearing Denim", Junior Brown
The film has received near-universal critical acclaim, praising the irreverent jokes and humor. On Rotten Tomatoes, the film has a 92% positive score.
|This film article about a 2000s comedy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|