Jump to navigation Jump to search
Blue Cross may refer to:
Animal healthcare and welfare
- Blue Cross (animal charity), an animal charity in the United Kingdom
- Irish Blue Cross, an animal charity in Ireland
- Blue Cross of India, an animal charity in India
- Blue Cross Zimbabwe, an organization associated with the Zimbabwe Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Association, a network of health insurance providers in the United States.
- Blue Cross Canada, a network of health insurance providers in Canada
- International Federation of the Blue Cross, a Christian organization engaged in the prevention, treatment and aftercare of problems related to alcohol and other drugs
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Tower, a building located in Chicago, Illinois, home to the headquarters of Health Care Service Corporation
- Blue Cross Centre, an office building located in the central business district of Moncton, New Brunswick
- Blue Cross Arena, a multi-purpose indoor arena, located in Rochester, New York
- Blue Cross (chemical warfare), a World War I chemical warfare agent
- "The Blue Cross" (short story), a short story by G. K. Chesterton
- "Blue Cross", a song by P-MODEL from Potpourri
- Cruz Azul, a soccer club in Mexico
- Modrý kríž, a Christian teetotalers' society founded in Slovakia at the end of the 19th century
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blue Cross.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.