Blue Dart Aviation
|Parent company||Deutsche Post (70%)|
|Headquarters||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Key people||Tushar Jani (Chairman) |
Tulsi N Mirchandaney (Managing Director)
Blue Dart Aviation is a cargo airline based in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. It operates with its main base as Chennai International Airport and Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport . It serves 7 Indian metro cities. German courier company Deutsche Post owns a 70% stake in the airline through its subsidiary Blue Dart Express. It provides service in 220 plus countries and territories all over the world through their parent company's parcel service DHL. Its CAMO is headed by Mr. K. Manoharan.
Blue Dart Aviation flies to the following destinations within India, as of June 2019:
- "IATA - Airline and Airport Code Search". iata.org. Retrieved 10 September 2015.
- "Corporate details, Blue dart Aviation". bluedartaviation.com. Retrieved 10 September 2015.
- "Blue Dart Express Buys Majority Stake in Blue Dart Aviation". NDTV. 22 June 2015.
- "Blue Dart Express raises stake in aviation company". 22 June 2015.
- "Global Airline Guide 2017 (Part One)". Airliner World (October 2017): 16.
- "India's Blue Dart Express buys out Blue Dart Aviation". ch-aviation. 29 November 2016. Retrieved 14 July 2017.
- "India's Blue Dart Aviation retires country's last B737-200(F)". ch-aviation.com. Retrieved 10 September 2015.