Blue Dart Aviation
|Hubs||Chennai International Airport|
|Parent company||DHL Express|
|Key people||Tushar Jani (Chairman)
Tulsi N Mirchandaney (Managing Director)
Blue Dart Aviation is a cargo airline based in Chennai, India. It operates with its main base as Chennai International Airport and services 7 Indian cities. German courier company Deutsche Post owns a 70% stake in the airline through its subsidiary Blue Dart Express. It provides service in 220 plus countries and territories all over the world through their parent company DHL.
Blue Dart aviation flies to the following destinations within India, as of April 2010:
As of April 2016, the Blue Dart Aviation fleet consists of the following aircraft:
- "IATA - Airline and Airport Code Search". iata.org. Retrieved 10 September 2015.
- "Corporate details, Blue dart Aviation". bluedartaviation.com. Retrieved 10 September 2015.
- "Blue dart Aviation". planespotters.net. Retrieved 12 April 2016.
- "Blue Dart Express Buys Majority Stake in Blue Dart Aviation". NDTV. 22 June 2015.
- "Blue Dart Express raises stake in aviation company". 22 June 2015.
- "India's Blue Dart Aviation retires country's last B737-200(F)". ch-aviation.com. Retrieved 10 September 2015.