Jump to navigation Jump to search
Blue Dragon may refer to:
- Glaucus atlanticus, a shell-less gastropod mollusk in the family Glaucidae
- Pteraeolidia ianthina, marine gastropod mollusc in the family Facelinidae
- Belgrade Blue Dragons, an American football club based in Belgrade, Serbia
- Cardiff City Blue Dragons, former Rugby League team
- Hutchinson Blue Dragons, sports teams for Hutchinson Community College in Hutchinson, Kansas, U.S.
- Blue Dragon (manga), also known as Blue Dragon Ral Ω Grad, a manga adaptation of the video game series
- Blue Dragon, a novel in The Dark Heavens trilogy by Kylie Chan
- The Blue Dragon: A Robert Strand Mystery, a novella by Ronald Tierney
- The Blue Dragon, a novel by Robert Lepage, Marie Michaud, and Fred Jourdain
- The Blue Dragon, a novel by Kirk Munroe
- Blue Dragon, a tavern in Charles Dickens' novel Martin Chuzzlewit
- Blue dragon (Dungeons & Dragons), a type of dragon in the Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game
- Blue Dragon (video game), a 2006 video game for the Xbox 360.
Television and film
- The Blue Dragon, a 1919 German silent film directed by Harry Piel
- Blue Dragon (TV series), an anime adaptation of the video game series
- Blue Dragon Film Awards, an annual South Korean film awards ceremony
- BlueDragon, a ColdFusion Markup Language (CFML) engine
- Azure Dragon, also known as Blue Dragon (蒼龍 Cānglóng), one of the Dragon Kings of the Four Seas in Chinese religion
- Blue Dragon (military unit), nickname of 2nd Marine Brigade of Republic of Korea Marine Corps
- Blue Dragon Children's Foundation, a Non Governmental Organisation based in Hanoi, Vietnam focused on getting children out of the poverty cycle
- Dragon Bleu, a French brand of vodka
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blue Dragon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.