This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Birth name||Johnny Blue James Hamilton|
November 27, 1979 |
Fontana, California, United States
|Genres||Electronic, dance-pop Pop|
|Occupation(s)||Singer-songwriter, Singer, record producer|
|Associated acts||Yellow Crown Music |
Blue Hamilton (born November 27, 1979), born Johnny Blue James Hamilton, is a former music publishing executive turned singer/songwriter. He worked as an executive at Warner Music Group for about eight years, having worked with writer/producer Fernando Garibay.
On January 6, 2013, Matt Dallas announced his engagement on Twitter to Hamilton. They were married on July 5, 2015. On December 22, 2015, Hamilton and Dallas announced on their YouTube channel that they had adopted their two-year old son named Crow.
- "BlueHamilton | Free Listening on SoundCloud". Soundcloud.com. Retrieved 2015-07-07.
- "iTunes - Music - Blue Hamilton". Itunes.apple.com. Retrieved 2015-07-07.
- "Kyle XY's Matt Dallas Talks Wedding to Fiancé Blue Hamilton: No Date Set and No Stressing Out! | E! Online UK". Ca.eonline.com. 2013-11-26. Retrieved 2013-12-05.
- "Matt Dallas comes out as gay: Kyle XY star engaged to boyfriend Blue Hamilton | Mail Online". London: Dailymail.co.uk. January 7, 2013. Retrieved 2013-12-05.
- Rouse, Wade (2013-04-15). "Matt Dallas Marries Blue Hamilton: See the Wedding Photo". People.com. Retrieved 2015-07-07.
- "Matt Dallas Marries Blue Hamilton: See the Newlyweds at the Courthouse!". E! Online. Retrieved 2015-07-07.
- Mendelson, Will (December 22, 2015). "Matt Dallas, Husband Blue Hamilton Adopt Little Boy: Watch the Video!". Us Weekly. United States. Wenner Media LLC. Retrieved December 23, 2015.