Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Studio album by Wynton Marsalis Septet|
|Released||May 19, 1992|
|Wynton Marsalis Septet chronology|
- "Brother Veal"
- "Monologue for Sugar Cane and Sweetie Pie"
- "Blue Interlude"
- "And the Band Played On"
- "The Jubilee Suite"
- "Sometimes It Goes Like That"
- Wynton Marsalis – trumpet; piano and spoken word (2)
- Reginald Veal – bass
- Herlin Riley – drums
- Marcus Roberts – piano
- Wessel Anderson – alto saxophone
- Todd Williams – tenor saxophone, soprano saxophone, clarinet
- Wycliffe Gordon – trombone
|This 1990s jazz album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|