Blue Jay (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The blue jay is a species of bird that is native to North America.
Blue Jay or Blue Jays can also refer to:
- Graphium evemon, a species of butterfly found in South-east Asia
- Toronto Blue Jays, a Major League Baseball team based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and 2 of its minor league affiliates:
- A short-lived name for the Philadelphia Phillies in the 1940s
- Johns Hopkins Blue Jays, the mascot and teams of Johns Hopkins University
- Creighton Bluejays, nickname for students, faculty, and alumni of Creighton University and its sports teams
- Minnesota West Bluejays, nickname for student, faculty and alumni of Minnesota West Community and Technical College and its sports teams.
- Blue Jay, a 2016 film starring Mark Duplass and Sarah Paulson
- Mascot for Raytown Senior High School
- Mascot for Guthrie High School
- The nickname of child prodigy composer Jay Greenberg
- A general term for American jays, most of which have largely blue plumage
- Blue Jays (album), a 1975 album by Justin Hayward and John Lodge
- Blue Jay (comics), a diminutive DC Comics superhero
- Blue Jay missile, a code name used during development of the de Havilland Firestreak missile
- Blue Jay Sailboat, a class of sailboat used primarily in the north-eastern United States
- The Blue Jays, a short-lived (1961-62) Los Angeles based doo wop quartet
- The Blue Jay, a name for the fictional character Mortimer Folchart of Inkheart
- Bluejay Books, an independent publishing house run by James Frenkel
- "Blue Jays Way" is also the street in Toronto that Rogers Centre, the stadium that is home to the Toronto Blue Jays and the Toronto Argonauts, is addressed to.
- BlueJ, a Java development environment.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blue Jay.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.