Blue Job Mountain
|Blue Job Mountain|
|Elevation||1,357 ft (414 m) NGVD 29|
|Location||Strafford County, New Hampshire, U.S.|
|Topo map||USGS Baxter Lake|
|Blue Job Mountain State Forest|
|Location||Farmington, Strafford County, New Hampshire|
|Area||284 acres (1.15 km2)|
|Operated by||New Hampshire Division of Forests and Lands|
Blue Job Mountain is a mountain in Farmington, New Hampshire. It has a fire tower at the summit, and numerous trails, most commonly accessed from First Crown Point Road in neighboring Strafford, crisscross the mountain.
Blue Job Mountain State Forest occupies 284 acres (115 ha) around the summit.
- "Blue Job Mountain, New Hampshire". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved 2013-01-31.
- "Blue Job Mountain". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2013-01-31.
- "Blue Job Mountain Lookout". NHLR.org. Retrieved 2013-01-31.
- "State Owned Reservations: Forests in Alphabetical Order" (PDF). NH Division of Forests and Lands. Retrieved 2010-07-12.
- "Blue Job Mountain". SummitPost.org.
|This New Hampshire state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|