From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Blue Lagoon may refer to:
- Blue Lagoon (geothermal spa), Iceland
- Blue Lagoon Island, near Nassau, Bahamas
- Blue Lagoon Local Nature Reserve, Bletchley, Milton Keynes, England
- Blue Lagoon National Park, Zambia
- Blue Lagoon, popular local name for Ward's Reservoir, near Belmont, Lancashire, England
- Blue Lagoon, official translation name of Ölüdeniz, Turkey
- Blue Lagoon Bay, near Comino, Malta
- Far Hill Quarry, known as The Blue Lagoon, Derbyshire
- The Blue Lagoon (novel), a 1908 novel by Henry De Vere Stacpoole
- The Blue Lagoon (1923 film), a silent film, based on the novel, starring Molly Adair and Dick Cruickshanks
- The Blue Lagoon (1949 film), a film, based on the novel, starring Jean Simmons and Donald Houston
- The Blue Lagoon (1980 film), a remake of the above film, starring Brooke Shields and Christopher Atkins
- Return to the Blue Lagoon, a 1991 sequel of the 1980 film, starring Milla Jovovich and Brian Krause
- Blue Lagoon: The Awakening, a 2012 Lifetime television movie
- The Blue Lagoon (restaurant), a restaurant at Disneyland Paris
- Blue Lagoon (band), a German reggae-pop covers band
- Blue Lagoon (cocktail)
- Blue Lagoon, a large 'floating nightclub' in Barrow-in-Furness, United Kingdom
- Blue Lagoon waterpark, an indoor waterpark in Pembrokeshire, Wales
- Laguna Azul (disambiguation), a Spanish-language place name meaning "Blue Lagoon"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blue Lagoon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.