Blue Lick, Indiana
Clark County's location in Indiana
|Elevation||531 ft (162 m)|
|GNIS feature ID||449620|
A post office was established at Blue Lick in 1837, and remained in operation until it was discontinued in 1905.
Blue Lick is located at.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Blue Lick, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-10.
- "Clark County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 30 August 2014.
- Baker, Ronald L. (October 1995). From Needmore to Prosperity: Hoosier Place Names in Folklore and History. Indiana University Press. p. 70. ISBN 978-0-253-32866-3.
...named for nearby Blue Lick Creek...
- Biographical and Historical Souvenir for the Counties of Clark, Crawford, Harrison, Floyd, Jefferson, Jennings, Scott, and Washington, Indiana. Chicago printing Company. 1889. p. 18.
- Thompson, George E. (1 July 2009). You Live Where?: Interesting and Unusual Facts about where We Live. iUniverse. p. 31. ISBN 978-1-4401-3421-0.
|This Clark County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Louisville metro area-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|