Blue Moon (Steve Holy song)
|Single by Steve Holy|
|from the album Blue Moon|
|B-side||"Don't Make Me Beg"|
|Released||April 22, 2000|
3:47 (radio edit)
|Producer(s)||Wilbur C. Rimes|
|Steve Holy singles chronology|
"Blue Moon" is a song written by Gary Leach and Mark Tinney, and recorded by American country music artist Steve Holy. It was released in April 2000 as the second single and title track from his debut album Blue Moon. The song peaked at number 24 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart and reached number 47 on the RPM Country Tracks chart in Canada.
Deborah Evans Price of Billboard gave the song a negative review, calling it a "lackluster ballad that fails to help Holy distinguish himself from the pack." Price wrote that Holy "has a pleasant voice, seasoned by performing on the competitive Texas music circuit, but somehow this record just doesn't take off."
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||47|
|US Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles (Billboard)||20|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||24|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||71|
- "Steve Holy singles". Allmusic. Retrieved September 2, 2013.
- Price, Deborah Evans (April 29, 2000). "Reviews & Previews". Billboard. Retrieved September 2, 2013.
- "Top RPM Country Tracks: Issue 7190." RPM. Library and Archives Canada. July 3, 2000. Retrieved September 2, 2013.
- "Steve Holy Chart History (Bubbling Under Hot 100)". Billboard.
- "Steve Holy Chart History (Hot Country Songs)". Billboard.
- "Best of 2000: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 2000. Retrieved September 2, 2013.