Blue pill (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Blue Pill)
Blue pill was a medicine prescribed, made, and sold in the United States in the 19th century.
Blue pill may also refer to:
- Blue pill, the blissful ignorance of illusion. Opposite of red pill, for embracing the sometimes painful truth of reality. It is a plot device within the Matrix series. Refer to: Red pill and blue pill
- Blue Pill (software), a proof-of-concept virtual machine based rootkit
- Blues Pills, Swedish rock band
- Blue Pills, 2014 debut album by above band
- Viagra, sometimes referred to as a blue pill, a medicine used to treat erectile dysfunction
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blue pill.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.