Blue Ribbon Barbecue
|Blue Ribbon Barbecue|
Blue Ribbon BBQ is a family-owned chain of barbecue restaurants in the Greater Boston area. The restaurants offer an assortment of authentic regional southern wood-smoked barbecue. They have been on Guy Fieri's Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.
Blue Ribbon has restaurant locations at 908 Massachusetts Avenue in Arlington, and 1375 Washington Street in West Newton. Their business office, catering office and central kitchen are located in Newton Highlands
Boston Magazine awarded Blue Ribbon Barbecue Best of Boston in 1999, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2011. Phantom Gourmet awarded Blue Ribbon The Greatest: BBQ Sandwiches. Citysearch awarded them Best of Citysearch in 2006 and 2007.
On October 14, 2010, Blue Ribbon BBQ set a national restaurant record for most sales on deal-of-the-day website, Groupon. The chain sold 16,751 deals, resulting in mentions on the cover story of The New York Times Business Day and the Harvard Business Review.
- Blue Ribbon BBQ
- Blue Ribbon Bar-B-Q - West Newton, Massachusetts - Restaurant - Boston Magazine Archived March 13, 2012, at the Wayback Machine.
- Best of Boston 2008 Barbecue Joint - Boston Magazine
- Best of Boston 2011 - Barbecue West
- The 8 Greatest BBQ Joints Archived January 17, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- Barbecue Food 2006 - Best of Citysearch Boston, MA
- Barbecue Food 2007 - Best of Citysearch Boston, MA
- Blue Ribbon BBQ Breaks National Record Archived July 15, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- Blue Ribbon BBQ in The New York Times
- Groupon: Is Google Making a $6 Billion Mistake?