Blue Ridge, Indiana
|Elevation||906 ft (276 m)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||431235|
Blue Ridge was originally called Cynthiana, and under the latter name was platted in 1835. A post office called Blue Ridge was established in 1847, and remained in operation until it was discontinued in 1907. Blue Ridge once contained a school which was discontinued at an unknown date.
Blue Ridge is located at.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. October 25, 2007. Retrieved 2016-11-06.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Blue Ridge, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-10.
- Chadwick, Edward H. (1909). Chadwick's History of Shelby County, Indiana. B.F. Bowen. p. 266.
- "Shelby County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 4 December 2015.
- Shelby County, Indiana History & Families. Turner Publishing Company. 1992. p. 57. ISBN 978-1-56311-078-8.
|This Shelby County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|