Blue Rock Partners
|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (November 2013)|
Blue Rock Partners is a Tampa, Florida-based limited liability company (LLC) that invests in rental properties. Holdings include 6,400 units in the Tampa Bay area and Orlando, including approximately 2,300 units in Brandon, Florida. Blue Rock partners with Konover South LLC, based in Deerfield Beach, to do deals. Reuven Oded and Randy Ferreira are managing partners of the firm. Acquisitions include The Park at Dorchester apartment homes in Brandon.
In 2010, Blue Rock purchased the Mallard Cove apartment off Conway Road in south Orlando, for $14 million. In 2013, it bought a 366-unit apartment complex in Brandon. In 2013, the company also bought The Seasons, a 240-unit apartment community near the University of South Florida. It is to become The Park at Rialto after renovations.
- Tampa (Business Briefs) October 2013 Florida Trend magazine
- August 31, 2009 Developers leverage reputation to grow multifamily portfolio, obtain loans by Michael Hinman Tampa Bay Business Journal
- Tampa firm buys local apartments November 3, 2010|By Mary Shanklin Orlando Sentinel
- September 24, 2013 Blue Rock acquires apartments near USF, Tampa Bay Business Journal
- Blue Rock Partners expands presence with $5.5M deal;Distressed apartments can become ‘gems in the rough’ by Mark Holan Tampa Bay Business Journal
- Blue Rock, Praedium Buy Palm Island Club Apts.; Joint Venture Pays $20.4M for 320-Unit Multifamily Property in Tampa By Giulio Crivello Guidi December 5, 2007