Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up talk a blue streak in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Blue Streak or Bluestreak may refer to:
- Blue Streak (album), a 1995 album by American blues guitarist Luther Allison
- Blue Streak (comics), a secret identity used by three separate Marvel Comics supervillains
- Bluestreak (comics), a fictional superhero character in the Marvel Comics series A-Next
- Blue Streak (film), a 1999 comedy film starring Martin Lawrence
- Blue Streak (soundtrack), the soundtrack album for the 1999 comedy film Blue Streak
- Blue Streak (Cedar Point), a roller coaster at Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio, United States
- Blue Streak (Conneaut Lake), a roller coaster at Conneaut Lake Park in Conneaut Lake, Pennsylvania, United States
- Bluestreak (Transformers), several fictional robot superhero characters in the Transformers robot superhero franchise.
- BlueStreak (video game), the codename for the upcoming video game LawBreakers by Boss Key Productions
Transportation and military
- Blue Streak (missile), a British ballistic missile
- PSA Airlines (call sign)
- Blue Streak (bus), a former bus network in Seattle, Washington
- Bluestreak, an Indonesian subsidiary of the Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company
- Bluestreak, a New Zealand railcar nickname; See NZR RM class
- Bluestreak cleaner wrasse, a species of wrasse
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blue Streak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.