|Song by The Cars from the album Move Like This|
|Released||May 10, 2011 (album)|
|Genre||Rock, new wave|
|Label||Concord Music Group|
The music video was co-produced by Eron Otcasek, one of Ric's sons.
Billboard described the song's video as "trippy", and Ocasek as "possess[ing] the same vocal strength and sense of catchiness as he did on Cars hits like 'My Best Friend's Girl'." NPR's Elizabeth Nelson called the song "an incandescent pop gem", praising the song's musical structure and "absolutely relentless sing-along chorus". According to Rolling Stone reviewer Andy Greene, the video's "low-tech production fits well with [the] vintage nature of the song".
- Ric Ocasek – rhythm guitar, lead vocals
- Elliot Easton – lead guitar, background vocals
- Greg Hawkes – keyboards, bass, background vocals
- David Robinson – drums
- Herrera, Monica (October 21, 2010). "The Cars Reunite for First Album in 23 Years". Billboard. Retrieved February 7, 2011.
- Mapes, Jillian (February 18, 2011). "The Cars Reveal First Video, Release Date for 'Move Like This'". Billboard. Retrieved February 19, 2011.
- on YouTube
- Nelson, Elizabeth (September 9, 2011). "The Cars: Out Of Nowhere, An Incandescent Pop Gem". NPR. Retrieved September 30, 2011.
- Greene, Andy (February 18, 2011). "The Reunited Cars Debut New Video For 'Blue Tip'". Rolling Stone. Archived from the original on February 19, 2011. Retrieved February 19, 2011.