Blue Velvet may refer to:
- Blue Velvet (film), a 1986 film by David Lynch
- Blue Velvet (soundtrack), a soundtrack by Angelo Badalamenti for the 1986 film
- "Blue Velvet" (song), a 1950 popular song made famous by Bobby Vinton
- Blue Velvet, a 1963 album by Bobby Vinton originally released as Blue on Blue
- Blue Velvet (The Clovers album), a 1946 album by The Clovers
- "Blue Velvet" (Shizuka Kudō song), a 1997 song by Shizuka Kudō
- Blue Velvet, a Japanese musical duo featuring Ayana and Shūichi Aoki
- Blue Velvet (digital project), an online history project about New Orleans and Hurricane Katrina
- A mixture of morphine and tripelennamine, essentially the morphine analogue of T's and Blues
- Creedence Clearwater Revival, originally known as The Blue Velvets
- Paraglyphidodon oxyodon, commonly known as the Blue Velvet Damselfish
- Terana caerulea, commonly known as the Velvet Blue Spread
- Velvet Blue Music, an independent record label
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blue Velvet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.