Blue collar (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up blue-collar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A blue-collar worker is a working class person who performs manual labor.
Blue collar can also refer to:
- Blue-collar crime, a crime typically associated with the working class
- Blue Collar Comedy Tour, a comedy ensemble consisting of Jeff Foxworthy, Larry the Cable Guy, Bill Engvall and Ron White
- Blue Collar TV, a comedy show based on the tour.
- Blue Collar (film), a 1978 film written and directed by Paul Schrader
- Blue Collar (album), a 2006 album by rapper Rhymefest
- "Blue Collar" a popular song from the self-titled debut album, Bachman–Turner Overdrive (from BTO)
- "Blue Collar", a popular rock song from the Prism album, Beat Street
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blue collar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.