Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up blue pill in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Blue pill may refer to:
- Red pill and blue pill, a plot device within the Matrix series in which the blue pill symbolizes the blissful ignorance of illusion
- Blue Pill (software), a proof-of-concept virtual machine based rootkit
- Blues Pills, Swedish rock band
- Blues Pills (album), 2014 debut album by Blues Pills
- Blue Pills, a 2001 autobiographical comic book by Frederik Peeters
- Blue mass, sometimes referred to as blue pill, an obsolete mercury-based patent medicine
- Sildenafil (Viagra), sometimes referred to as the "blue pill" or the "little blue pill", a medicine used to treat erectile dysfunction
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Blue pills.|
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blue pill.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.