|Look up blue pill in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Blue pill may refer to:
- Blue pill, the blissful ignorance of illusion. Opposite of red pill, for embracing the sometimes painful truth of reality. It is a plot device within the Matrix series. Refer to: Red pill and blue pill
- Blue Pill (software), a proof-of-concept virtual machine based rootkit
- Blues Pills, Swedish rock band
- Blues Pills (album), 2014 debut album by above band
- Blue Pills (2001 comic) autobiographical comic book by Frederik Peeters
- Blue mass, sometimes referred to as blue pill, an obsolete mercury-based patent medicine
- Sildenafil (Viagra), sometimes referred to as the "blue pill" or the little blue pill, a medicine used to treat erectile dysfunction
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Blue pills.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blue pill.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.