The Blueberry Tea is a cocktail made from tea and liqueurs. It is served hot, and could be considered a variant on the hot toddy. Its name derives from its fruity taste, which some compare to blueberries.
Preparation is simple -- Add both liqueurs to the snifter and then fill with hot tea to taste. Swaddle the brandy snifter in serviettes or a cloth to protect the hands. Some suggest a sugared rim, or adding sugar to the tea, or a lemon garnish.
- Blueberry Tea, made with Earl Grey tea instead of Orange pekoe.
- Blueberry Tea, an alternate version made with actual blueberry fruit tea or other herbal tea, and less Grand Marnier
- Full Moon #2, Blueberry Tea without the tea
- Classic Blueberry Tea recipe
- Blueberry Tea recipe using Earl Grey tea
- Blueberry Tea recipe using herbal tea
- Blueberry Tea recipe using actual blueberry tea Archived October 19, 2006, at the Wayback Machine.
- Full Moon recipe using Amaretto and Grand Marnier in a snifter, sans tea