|Look up bluefish in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A bluefish is a type of fish (Pomatomus saltatrix). It may also refer to:
- New Zealand bluefish (Girella cyanea), another species of fish
- Sablefish (Anoplopoma fimbria), a species of fish commonly known as bluefish in the UK
- Bluefish Caves, archaeological site in Yukon, Canada
- Bluefish Communications, consulting company acquired by Vodafone Global Enterprise
- BlueFish TV, non-profit Christian video publishing company
- The USS Bluefish (SS-222), was a Gato-class submarine, commissioned in 1943 and struck in 1959.
- The USS Bluefish (SSN-675), was a Sturgeon-class submarine, commissioned in 1971 and struck in 1996.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bluefish.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.