|Created by||Todd Mayo|
|Directed by||James Yockey|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||8|
|No. of episodes||58|
|Executive producer(s)||Todd Mayo/Todd Jarrell|
|Producer(s)||Todd Jarrell/Todd Mayo|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Todd Squared, LLC|
|Original release||2011 –|
Bluegrass Underground is a monthly musical event hosted at The Caverns in the base of Monteagle Mountain starting in 2018. From 2008 to 2018, it was held in Cumberland Caverns. In 2011, it became a nationally syndicated television show airing on PBS. The program also airs weekly on the AM radio station WSM.
Awards and nominations
Bluegrass Underground season two was awarded four Emmys (Mid-South) for Best Entertainment Program, Best Director/Program, Excellence in Audio, and Excellence in Lighting Design. That season's series was also Emmy-nominated for Best Photography/Program and Technical Achievement.
Bluegrass Underground Season One won the Emmy (Mid-South) for Lighting Design and in addition was nominated for EMMYs in the categories of Best Arts Program, Excellence in Audio, Best Photography/Program, and Technical Achievement. Bluegrass Underground Season One also was awarded by Cine Golden Eagle Award for professional non-fiction in spring 2012. It received a Telly Silver Award that same year.
- "Bluegrass Underground". PBS. Retrieved 2019-02-04.
- "Bluegrass Underground to have new home in 2018". 2017-09-18. Retrieved 2019-02-04.
- "Bluegrass Underground." WSM Online. Gaylord Entertainment, 2012. "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-01-19. Retrieved 2012-12-29. Cite uses deprecated parameter
|deadurl=(help)CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "4 Emmys awarded to Bluegrass Underground at Cumberland Caverns". Cumberland Caverns. 2015-02-04. Retrieved 2019-02-04.
- "Spring 2012 CINE Golden Eagle Award Recipients." CINE Golden Eagle Award Recipients. [permanent dead link] Accessed 2012-12-29.
- "Film/Video Silver Winners." Telly Awards. The Telly Awards, 2012.  Accessed 2012-12-29.